New gTLD Application Process and Services
GMO Registry offers assistance with the new gTLD application process, system development, operational support, and marketing solutions. Our customers benefit from the extensive industry knowledge and expertise of GMO Internet Group's domain business that includes Japan's number one registrar, Onamae.com and muumuu domain.
New gTLD Application Consultation
We will look at your proposal to determine whether it meets application criteria and help you prepare and submit your new gTLD application. Throughout the term of contract we will handle dispute resolution procedures in cases of string contention or where an objection is filed.
- New gTLD Application
- Review of the proposed gTLD string length, string similarity and prefix, suffix
- Review of technical capabilities, security and stability
- Business model and financial capability
- Projected capital requirements, capital fund raising
- Risk analysis and disaster recovery plan
We will build a registry system and provide operational and technical support for your new gTLD.
- Systems Development and Operation: Technical Requirements
- Registry database construction
- Whois service provision
- Systems and hardware security
- Operational stability
- Billing system implementation
- Data backup system
- Technical support for registrars
Planning and execution of promotional strategy of domain price setting for registrar or consumer, expanding the sales channel, support and implementing planning of the marketing strategy, and following up with various implementation.
- Marketing support
- Domain price setting
- Promotional strategy planning and implementation
- Sales channel expansion
- Follow up
Allow us to handle your application and registry operation